>My 10 Favorite Foods
>Well it looks like I’ve been “tagged” 🙂 by B’gina of Stalking the Waiter. How exciting being that this is a first!
Alright so in no particular order here are my favorites:
***** NOTE my lazy ass didn’t want to take pictures so these are curtesy of the net
2. Crusty French style bread. I love the fight that it puts up when you try to rip it and once you finally get it into your mouth maybe with some brie… Ooooo Swooon!
3. Which leads me to Brie. I don’t like a lot of them but there is one that I’ve been liking lately is St. Andre Brie. But if not brie then hard Irish cheese.
4. Really really good latte’s. There’s a chain ::shudder:: here that I hate to admit has really good latte’s and that’d be Pete’s Coffee. I’d be willing to sub with a mom pop place if i could find one that’s really good.
5. Tomatoes. You name it: tomato soup, tomato Pretz, Heirloom tomato salad, stuffed tomatoes…. and now I feel like Bubba in that one movie.. ok.
6. Creme Brulee. There’s something gratifying about the crunch as you crack open the shell with the spoon and oh so creamy and sweeet! num. ::Hungry::
7. Fresh Berries any and all from Cran to Boysen.
8. Homemade Granola sans fruit and with lots of nutz and honey. NUM!
9. Fish. Surprise surprise. 🙂 Well maybe not quite. Tuna and Salmon mainly.
10. Oooo this is hard… Hericots Vert. It beats regular beans hands down. Sauteed with a little butter salt and cooked apple smoked bacon… Oh I forgot that.. too bad no room : )
Alright now who do I tag? This will be tricky since I’m still getting to know people…..
1. Dennis of RocknRollKitchen
looks like he’d be interesting and plays in a band like I do.
2. Keiko at NordJus
my favorite blogging friend who’s very talented and has a wonderful eye.
3. J at Kuidaore
Also very talented with images. And looks to have a sweet tooth like me 🙂
4. Brett at In Praise of Sardines
I’m amazed at how much he knows.
last but not least…..
5. Melissa at Traveler’s Lunchbox
I’ve been making her apple crisp recipe for weeks!
alright… now to let them know that they’ve been tagged……